Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Favorite Books

Okay, here it is....the not very long anticipated list of my top 60 fantasy books of all time. I'm not arrogant enough to consider this all-encompassing, as there are many fine authors I simply have not had the time to read yet. Also, there are many older works that I have not been able to obtain for a lengthy list of reasons - but I will work to eventually read many of these as well, and create a more fleshed out list of favorites. For now, this is what I have. More lists/updates to follow in the coming weeks.

***Edited*****
This list has been removed in order to avoid confusion and allow me to rectify some errors. Updated list above and those to follow will be much better.

1 comment:

Trev said...

Great list here, and some books I will certainly be adding to my collection in short order.